RE: st: weight option

From   tashi lama <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: weight option
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:53:05 +0000

True. I could have done that. As a matter of fact, I found
graph pie hits [pw=1/doc_published], over(analyst) gives me the same pie chart as
graph pie hitsperdocument, over(analyst) where hitsperdocument=hits/doc_published

But I wanted to get used to knowing weight option which I haven't used yet.
Thanks