st: Two Part GLM Models

From   "Scott Holupka" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Two Part GLM Models
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:54:34 -0400

I'm currently working on analyses with data that is skewed and has a large
number of zeros.  In addition to estimating zero-inflated models, it's also
been recommended that I try estimating Two Part GLM models.  Can anyone
recommend any books, articles, class notes, etc., that explain how to run,
and interpret, two part GLM models in Stata?  The best material I've found
so far are course notes, with model syntax, from "Modeling Health Care Costs
and Counts" by Deb, Manning and Norton.

Thanks,

Scott Holupka