RE: st: coefficient interpretation in OLS

From   "Lynn Lee" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: coefficient interpretation in OLS
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:47:41 -0700

Hello Prof. Antonakis,

I read through the part of paper you pointed out to me. The ides is really
clear and very helpful. I appreciate for your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of John Antonakis
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: coefficient interpretation in OLS

Hi Lynn:

If you want formal (and simple) explanation run through Eq. 2 to 5c in:

Antonakis, J., Bendahan, S., Jacquart, P., & Lalive, R. (2010). On
making causal claims: A review and recommendations. The Leadership
Quarterly, 21(6), 1086-1120.

HTH,
John

Prof. John Antonakis