Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??

From   Pablo Bonilla <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:12:34 -0400

Dear Nick, thank you so much.

Your explanation is very good and clear. I have to talk with my IT
people and let them know what I need.

Thank you again.

----

Pablo Bonilla