st: Diff-in-diff: how to account for treatment intensity, rather than just a treatment dummy?

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Diff-in-diff: how to account for treatment intensity, rather than just a treatment dummy?
Date   Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:05:01 -0400

And more directly related to the GPC method that Tirthankar suggested, I would recommend:

Moodie, E.E.M., & Stephens, D.A. (2012). Estimation of dose–response functions for longitudinal data using the generalised propensity score.  Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 21(2), 149-166.

Cam