Re: st: RE: programatically dropping variables that don't actually vary

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: programatically dropping variables that don't actually vary
Date   Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:12:47 +0100

In principle, many variables could have mean 0. A safer test is that

if r(min) == 0 and r(max) == 0

Nick