RE: st: beginer's mata function in dofile

From   tashi lama <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: beginer's mata function in dofile
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:23:16 +0000

thanx a lot. This will definitely upp me to try using more mata in my program. The only thing I didn't follow is where you say... it is not necessary to define a program that calls mata functions. Could you elaborate on that?

Thanx