RE: st: Warning convergence not achieved

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Warning convergence not achieved
Date   Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:42:54 +0300

Hi Billy,

Thank you. But what do you mean with the cell sizes? Actually I have a few dummy variables in the model and also I include 9 industry dummies. When I add industry dummies, the model does not work.

Ebru