Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command
Date   Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:29:18 +0100

That's more information that someone may be able to pick up on. If not, it seems that the author is not
a member of Statalist, so you may need to contact him directly.

Nick