Re: st: What is the effect of centering on marginal effects?

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: What is the effect of centering on marginal effects?
Date   Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:07:55 +0200

Hi Kit:

Oops...I don't know what I was thinking there about the VIFs. In any case, as the two papers below show, the regression models are equivalent whether centering or not, and so are the marginal effects (of the FULL model).

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics