Re: st: comparing coefficients across models

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing coefficients across models
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2012 22:37:37 -0400

Thanks, Dalhia.

I'm confused about the variables in your model.  Your list of
definitions doesn't include x1, and x3 appears twice.

David Hoaglin