Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:40:33 -0500

I am mixing explanations and advice on different levels. Feel free to
take the explanations when correct and ignore the advice if it doesn't
appeal. Otherwise I think Maarten's reply to you captures my attitude
well. It is a defining characteristic of a discussion list that people
aren't obliged to offer exactly the kind of support that posters of
questions might prefer.

Nick