Re: st: policy simulation

From   Shikha Sinha <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: policy simulation
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:29:42 -0700

Thanks Nick, Dan, and Maarten.

I guess there is no specific command to do this in stata. However, it
is very common in health economics research to do some sort of policy
simulation. For example, what would happen to child mortality if
vaccination rate is increased by 10% or 20%.

Essentially, I was trying to estimate Table 8 in the following paper:

 and http://www.ifpri.org/sites/default/files/publications/dp70.pdf

Thanks,
Shikha