re:Re: st: RE: update - trouble with computing marginal effects after a Logit or an Ordered Logit model - Please HELP

From   Jeremy Franklin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re:Re: st: RE: update - trouble with computing marginal effects after a Logit or an Ordered Logit model - Please HELP
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:12:05 +0200

Hi Justina and thank you for considering my problem;

This model is one of the 3 i will use in my master degree thesis, in the two robustness test model, i do use continuous variables for income for example.

Could you please shed light for me on why having only binary variables as independents is not a good idea ?

Kind regards;

Jeremy