RE: st: tscollap - converting monthly data to annual averages

From   Jan S <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: tscollap - converting monthly data to annual averages
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:13:39 +0000

Out of curiosity: how do you want to map monthly returns to annual returns with collapsing the sheet? As a side note: You may want to consider calculating annual returns for each month. That would give you the advantage of keeping your other data and analyze e.g. the possibility of a January-effect later on.