Re: st: adding spcial character(" ") in a string

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: adding spcial character(" ") in a string
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:33:28 +0200

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was in a hurry. When I first tried to
use option -clean- it did not work for me -- I must have made a
mistake there. So I came up with the loop, which I will not explain,
because it is neither necessary nor is it convenient. Your solution is
(much) better.

Using the same names for variables and locals is merely lack of
creativity in shortage of time.

Best
Daniel

--
you are right. It actually works but the text are all over. I actually
found another way of doing although I picked up half od Daniel's code.