Re: st: Storing regression coefficient estimates

From   "Braunfels, Philipp (Stud. SBE / Alumni)" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Storing regression coefficient estimates
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:12:17 +0200

Thanks Roger for the Hint. Is there anywhere a document that explains how to use -parmest- I have been searching for the last couple of hours and could not find any. I appreciate your help!