st: Transposing esttab results -- problem with using

From   Nick Eubank <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Transposing esttab results -- problem with using
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:46:08 -0700

Hi All!

I'm working with esttab, but having difficulty transposing. I've tried
the normal trick of running it twice (the second time with r(coefs,
transpose)), but it doesn't see to work if I  include a "using"
command on the second run. If I have a "using" command, I get "matrix
r(coefs) not found" message.

Any suggestions of a work around or way to fix this? Is there an easy
way to save an esttab result without a "using" command?

My code:

Works:
esttab
    esttab r(coefs, transpose), replace

Doesn't work:

esttab
    esttab r(coefs, transpose) using file.tex, replace

Thanks!