Re: st: RE: two-stage mvprobit and ghk vs. sem algorithm questions

From   Andrew <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: two-stage mvprobit and ghk vs. sem algorithm questions
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:23:45 -0400

Peter,

Please excuse me, I thought it would come through from the email system.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Regards,
Andrew Brudevold