st: Re: help with graphing spline effects with continuous moderators

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: help with graphing spline effects with continuous moderators
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:57:53 +0200

Such questions need to be sent to statalist and not to individual
members. The reasons for that are explained in the Statalist FAQ, a
link to that can be found at the bottom of every post on Statalist.

The answer to your question can be found here:
<http://www.maartenbuis.nl/wp/inter_quadr/inter_quadr_old.html#spline>

-- Maarten

--
Maarten L. Buis