Re: st: RE: Getting Started with ineqdeco

Subject   Re: st: RE: Getting Started with ineqdeco
Date   Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:11:04 -0400

One can also fit a distribution via ML using e.g.
http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/d/dagfit.html
using the five quantiles (10th, 30th, 50th, 70th, 90th %iles) available.