Re: st: alternative to SW in Stata

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: alternative to SW in Stata
Date   Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:41:13 -0400

If some of your predictors can be understood as multiple imperfect
indicators of an underlying latent variable, you could create a scale
by doing a factor analysis of your predictors, and using the factor
scores in the Cox regression. David Greenberg, Sociology Department,
NYU