Re: st: OLS pooled regression

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: OLS pooled regression
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:10:22 -0700

Not to be rude, but I would start by reading the Statalist FAQ.  You've not provided any information about your data, the model you are trying to fit to the data, your name, the version of Stata that you are using if it is not 12, or any other information that would be useful for anyone who wanted to help you.  More than anything, the FAQ has some great advice on how to create questions to submit to the Statalist that will be more likely to yield some kind of response.  Open ended questions like this can rarely be answered with the amount of information that you provided.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone