Re: st: hetroscedasticity test after probit

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: hetroscedasticity test after probit
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:46:11 +0500

Strange though, have you also tried copying and paste to browser
address bar? Check your inbox with attachment of the message in
context.

Anees

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Prakash Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anees
>
> I have tried in couple of system and it is still the same situation.
> It will be nice if you can send the copy of it in pdf form or copy and
> paste the content of the link.
>

> Regards
> Prakash
>
> On 7/5/12, Muhammad Anees <[email protected]> wrote:
>> You can check if you copied the link correctly, not missing the
>> initial or last few letters.
>> I confirm the link is working best.
>>
>> Anees
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> Marten thanks
>>> I got link of this query in search but the problem is that the massage
>>> is not opening.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Prakash

>>> *
>>> *   For searches and help try:
>>> *   http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq
>>> *   http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
>>

>> --
>>
>> Best
>> Muhammad Anees
>> Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
>> COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
>> Attock 43600, Pakistan
>> http://www.aneconomist.com
>> *
>> *   For searches and help try: