Re: st: Margins error

From   Amy Hsin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Margins error
Date   Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:09:29 +0200

Issa,

I have essentially abandoned the margins command and gone back to
using the adjust command.  I am trying to calculate predicted values
so the adjust command is sufficient for my purposes.  What it lacks is
the ability to support factors (i.e. ## functions) but after several
days and no luck, I went the brute force approach and generated all my
interactions by manually.

If what you wish to accomplish can be done by adjust, I would suggest
that you use it instead. I found the STATA help for adjust to be more
useful.  Otherwise, perhaps other who are more advanced programmers
than I can offer you more help.

Good luck,
Amy