Re: st: descripive stats on %tc formatted variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: descripive stats on %tc formatted variables
Date   Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:40:07 +0100

Also, your sample results imply a very skewed distribution, so mean,
SD, min and max need to be supplemented with more summary statistics.