st: Calculating 95% CI for Brier score

From   Stephanie Tanamas <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Calculating 95% CI for Brier score
Date   Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:15:46 +1000

Hi all,

Can someone please explain to me how I can calculate a 95% CI for my Brier score?

Stephanie Tanamas
Epidemiologist, Clinical Diabetes and Epidemiology
Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute

If you have received this email in error please promptly delete this email and notify the system manager.