RE: st: Re: st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏

From   Tasha Amin <[email protected]>
To   Stata list <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏
Date   Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:21:19 -0400

Hi Daniel and everyone else:
-Mi estimate- does support -clogit-, but my issue has been after using sttocc, so I guess I should have clarified that. Below are more details of my individually matched survival analysis using controls picked via incidence density sampling:

Basically, this is what I need to do for my analysis where x1 is the main exposure of interest and  x2 is the binary variable that needs imputing
stset hcv_duration, id(id) failure(newcase==1)set seed 8021sttocc, number(2) match(ethnicity)clogit _case x1 x2, group(_set) or

Since I need to impute x2, I first imputed with the commands listed below under (A). I tried to analyze using the commands listed under (B), but instead of getting case-control sets within each imputation (sets within _mj=1 different from sets within _mj=2, e.g.) so that I can analyze each imputation separately, I am getting case-control sets across imputations (so, e.g. after sttocc, in _set 1, I get _case=0 from _mj=4 and _mj=5 while _case=1 is from _mj=3).

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be great.

A) For imputing, mi set widemi stset hcv_duration, id(id) failure(newcase==1)sts generate NA=naice x2 x3 x4 x1 NA _d, m(5) cmd(x2:logit) seed (8031) saving(MI.dta, replace)

B) For analysis in MI.dta, drop if _mj==0set seed 8021sttocc, number(2) match(ethnicity)mim: clogit _case x1 x2, group(_set) or

Thanks,Tasha, PhD student, Epidemiology