Re: st: Arranging variables across rows

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Arranging variables across rows
Date   Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:11:11 +0100

As a simple principle, we don't know about any other data if you don't
tell us. But my question remains. I don't think this structure is one
that is easy to work with in Stata. You could in principle easily take
the one indicator variable just created and turn it into 19 indicator
variables parallel to the rest of your data.

Nick