Re: st: Program syntax for svy bootstrap or bs4rw

Subject   Re: st: Program syntax for svy bootstrap or bs4rw
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:37:35 -0400

You are not returning e(b), e(N), or e(sample). Look again at the Programming manual entry "Writing programs for use with svy".

Steve
[email protected]