Re: st: how to set colors in a .scheme file using -colorstyle- syntax

From   Paolo Bonaiuti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to set colors in a .scheme file using -colorstyle- syntax
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:40:56 +0200

I did it by myself, but I post here a possible answer:
the command -palette color- displays the RGB code for the color you ask for.

in this way I built a .scheme file with the various -teal*#intensity-
coded in RGB way.

ciao,
Paolo