RE: st: RE: RE: Robust Standard Errors in Small Sample Sizes

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Robust Standard Errors in Small Sample Sizes
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:46:37 -0400

With N=42, I might run to some exact (perhaps non-parametric) methods:
Oster, R.A., & Hilbe, J.M. (2008a). An Examination of Statistical Software Packages for Parametric and Nonparametric Data Analyses Using Exact Methods. The American Statistician, 62(1), 74-84.

Oster, R.A., & Hilbe, J.M. (2008b). Rejoinder to “An Examination of Statistical Software Packages for Parametric and Nonparametric Data Analyses Using Exact Methods”. The American Statistician, 62(2), 173-176.

Sawilowsky, S.S. (2011). Statistical Reanalysis of Jewish Priests’ and Non-Priests’ Haplotypes Using Exact Methods. SAGE Open, 1-3.http://sgo.sagepub.com/content/early/2011/06/10/2158244011413475.full.pdf

Cytel Software Corporation (2010). StatXact Version 9. Cambridge, MA: Cytel Software Corporation.

Cytel Software Corporation (2002). LogXact 5 user manual. Cambridge, MA: Cytel Software Corporation.

Cytel has a 30-day free trial of StatXact and LogXact, but you may have to ask them for a direct link to download them, as their website was recently upgraded and the demos haven't been migrated quite yet:

http://www.cytel.com/services

Cam