Re: st: Generating indices over nominal data?

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Generating indices over nominal data?
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:50:36 +0200

Thank you very much for the helpful comment!

I will have a look at all your suggestions…

Best, Andrea