Re: st: Standardized Coefficients after Regress with Cluster Adjustment

From   "Roberto Liebscher" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standardized Coefficients after Regress with Cluster Adjustment
Date   Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:22:44 +0200 (CEST)

I think I got the point. The problem is that we use an estimate for the
standard deviation of each variable and assume that this standard
deviation stems from the same population. But this only makes sense if the
standard deviation in each cluster is the same.

Have I got you right?

Thanks for your kind help.

Roberto