Re: RE: st: predetermined variables with xtabond2

From   "Justina Fischer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: predetermined variables with xtabond2
Date   Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:12:21 +0200

Dear Soeren,

I think that KIt Baum (Boston College and DIW Berlin) could help you further - he is usually very good at answering practical panel-related questions.

Bonne chance,

Justina
-------- Original-Nachricht --------