[no subject]

For your syntax to be valid, variables finaltwt1 and finalwt2 must exist in your data set. As
most survey data sets don't contain the weights for intermediate sampling stages, you'll have
to do your best to construct them yourself.

Aside: you have been a member of the list long enough to know that Stata is not spelled "STATA".
 Also, to quote the FAQ: "Do not bundle very different questions in the same posting;
the odds are that some will get overlooked." From a user  point of view, the practice also leads
to very mixed up threads.

Regards,

Steve
[email protected]