Re: st: Slope of a univariate time series

From   Tashi Lama <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Slope of a univariate time series
Date   Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:28:25 -0400

It is actually funny that you pointed out sen slope because i got an idea for my no 3 in my previous thread from this, which i found while doing some generic research on finding slope for univariate time series. So, it looks like censlope,  if is a clone of senslope in stata, i don't see why i can't use that although i would be very careful to see if any assumptions made regarding the nature of dataset. Thanx so much. I have sth to start with and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad