st: RE: RE: RE: RE: column headings using estout

From   Lance Erickson <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: column headings using estout
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:36:24 +0000

Here's what it might look like with two loops...

local ind2 "weight length"
local lab1 "origin"
local lab2 "physical"
local i = 1