st: Question xtnbreg predict function

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question xtnbreg predict function
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:31:16 +0200

Dear all,

I hope you can help me with a small snag...

I am using the negative binomial regression for panel data with fixed
effect (xtnbreg) to estimate the number of deaths.

I cannot find the predicted values when using the xtnbreg. In nbreg,
the predict (the default) function gives the predicted value, however
in xtnbreg it just gives me the linear predictor, I

have tried to calculate by including exponential function to the
linear predictor but it does not work.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Kacem