RE: st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation

From   meenakshi beri <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:35:09 +0000

Thanks a lot Steve!

I am sorry about the inconvenience. I used -findit nldecompose- and  installed st0152_1 package.

Yes, you are right. My subpopulation specification was wrong. However, even after changing the subpop() specification as suggested, it still gives me an error whereas the code runs perfectly if I use svy regression without subpopulation specification. My logic is whether svy subpopulation works with nldecompose or not(Probably it runs with svy commands only, and not with the svy subpop)?

nldecompose, by(female) bs bsoptions(reps(100)) regoutput: svy, subpop(sample_oaxaca) : logit x y z, or

r(101)
factor variables and time-series operators not allowed
Regards,
Meenakshi

Meenakshi Beri
Graduate Teaching Assistant