Re: st: How to assign distribution of one variable to the other variable

Subject   Re: st: How to assign distribution of one variable to the other variable
Date   Wed, 30 May 2012 11:21:18 -0400

meenakshi beri <[email protected]>:
You can reweight using the propensity score.
See e.g. http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=st0136_1
Or rake if you want to match more than one marginal distribution:
view "http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/s/survwgt.hlp";
view "http://web.missouri.edu/~kolenikovs/stata/ipfraking.sthlp";