Re: st: LaTeX in variable labels for esttab

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: LaTeX in variable labels for esttab
Date   Fri, 25 May 2012 09:15:21 -0700

Hi Bert,

If you use some of the other options (e.g., to denote the end of a line, delimiting columns, headers/footers, etc...) you could export as tab delimited and avoid any of the LaTeX protections.  It isn't a direct solution but it can at least get you a working solution for the moment.

- Billy

Sent from my iPhone