st: Predicted Probabilities from MI impute logit

From   Peter Graven <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Predicted Probabilities from MI impute logit
Date   Tue, 22 May 2012 07:12:50 -0500

Dear Stata users,

I have binary data that I am imputing with the mi impute logit command
(Stata 11.2). The calculation that we are performing on the imputed
values needs the predicted probability prior to the assignment
algorithm (I believe stata picks a random number to see if it is
greater or less than the predicted probability). We are doing 5
imputations.

Is there any way to get the predicted probability (pr), linear
prediction (XB), or coefficients (b) for each imputation after the mi
impute command. If you can make it work with the help example below, I
should be able to convert it to my data.

webuse mheart2, clear
mi set mlong
mi register imputed hsgrad
mi impute logit hsgrad attack smokes age bmi female, add(5) rseed(12345)

Thanks for any help.

Best,
Peter