Re: st: Workshop: R for SAS, SPSS, Stata Users

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Workshop: R for SAS, SPSS, Stata Users
Date   Mon, 21 May 2012 19:12:11 +0100

Of course, downloading R is free and StataCorp doesn't purport to match that.

To even that up some, and to save some list members a mouse click,
here are Bob's prices:

Commercial: $1500
Academic $1000; *Discount code: acad33
Student $500; *Discount code: stu66

*Verification of Academic/Student status required

Nick