st: st: Outputting Hazard Ratios & Margins dydx using estout

From   "Clifton Chow" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: st: Outputting Hazard Ratios & Margins dydx using estout
Date   Mon, 21 May 2012 07:45:37 -0500

Stata listers,

I am wondering if someone could help me figure out how I can get estout to produce a customized table for publication when the coefficient is not the raw beta.  I am trying to get estout to output a table suitable for publications where the coefficient is either the marginal effects or the Hazard Ratios and SE stacked in parentheses with asterisks.  The program I have been using which works for the raw coefficients is below, but whenI tried to get it to output the marginal effects produced by margins, dydx or the Hazard Ratio from duration models, it keeps outputting only the raw coefficients.

I know it has something to do with how I am writing the statement on cells below, but any help would be great as I have several tables to produced and would be a nightmare to type all of the coefficients in manually.

Thanks in advance

estout , cells(b(star fmt(3)) se(par fmt(3))) stats(ll N, fmt(%9.3f %9.0g))
starlevels(* 0.1 ** .05 *** .01)

eststo margin: quietly margins, dydx(*) atmeans
estout mfx, cells("b(star fmt(3))Xmargin_X(pattern(0 1))" se(par fmt(3))) margin legend starlevels(* 0.1 ** .05 *** .01)