Re: st: compiling mata from ado file

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: compiling mata from ado file
Date   Wed, 16 May 2012 14:59:30 -0400

Sorry about this, I solved this. I did not know that you cannot save
an mo file if the Mata code is within the ado file. That case the
Stata program's Mata use won't find the Mata function defined later.