Re: st: RE: predicting residuals in regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: predicting residuals in regression
Date   Wed, 9 May 2012 21:25:17 +0100

I can't see that e(sample) would make any difference here.

You want lots of regressions.

The code could be made faster by using -in- rather than -if-.

As for the rest, it seems that you are ignoring my most recent advice.

Nick