Re: st: Testing for differences in skewness and kurtosis?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing for differences in skewness and kurtosis?
Date   Mon, 7 May 2012 10:05:27 +0100

This is just to emphasise that -qqplot- automatically deals with
comparison of quantiles, regardless of whether sample sizes are
identical, or even of whether non-missing values are in the same
observations.