Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at statalist.org.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
* My aim is to class these size values into
* categories (5 categories in the example shown).
* kdensity will generate the following graphic...
kdensity size , w(0.1) n(30)
* The troughs of this graphic are a good way
* to define the bounds of each category.
* Category_4, for example would include all
* size values larger than 98 and less than 99.
* I'd like to extract these trough points as
* a kdensity post-estimation and output them
* as a new variable.
* Is this possible?
* Look forward to any advice the list has to offer.
* For searches and help try: