Re: st: which -cmp- option to use for poisson model with count data?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: which -cmp- option to use for poisson model with count data?
Date   Thu, 3 May 2012 12:21:18 +0100

Thanks for this. I don't have anything to add myself but this may
stimulate further comments by others.